Sunday, November 20, 2011

Election 2012: Barack Obama IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST!

I AM!


"Better sell-out  in Washington than serve in Heaven!
My Demonic Party members  and myself take great offense to some dizzy, Bible-thumping folks asserting that Pres. Barack Obama (a.k.a. Buckwheat) is the ANTICHRIST. Nothing could be further from the truth. Obama wishes he had the integrity of an Antichrist. Obama is an impostor!

Hell, I actually stand for something: ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, ONE WORLD RELIGION, ONE WORLD ECONOMY. That's ambitious stuff, don't y' think?
That's real policy you can really fear I'll make happen. BELIEVE that! We HOPE you understand how serious we are.

Hey man, Obama couldn't even stand up for single-payer health insurance in the
US! What are these fools shootin' at him for???!!!

So, my fellow Americans, when you cast your vote in 2012, don't be deceived by an immitation false prophet. Pick a genuine beast for a CHANGE.

The apocalypse is in your hands.

Thank you and may Satan bless you."

Dr. Triplesix Faustus, D. Sc. (Univ. of Georgia)

No comments:

Post a Comment